Requirements for business visa:
- Original passport (passport should be valid for at least 6 months and have at least 3 empty pages).
- Duly filled visa application form (each applicant need to fill out an application form if they carry a passport). No column of the visa form should be left blank / incomplete.
- Two recently taken identical passport-size photos in colour with white background. Black/White photos and photos printed on paper will NOT be accepted.
- Copy of the passport
- Invitation letter from a host company in Pakistan.
- Business letter from the company on whose behalf the applicant is going to Pakistan.
- Businessmen who are holding passport other than Swedish or Finnish must also provide copy of valid residence permit and extract of the population register/personbevis from Skatteverket/ Maistraatti.
- Applicants submitting their documents by post must also enclose self-addressed return envelope duly paid for registered mail (84 SEK worth of postage stamps from Sweden or 14 international postal coupons from abroad).
- Single entry visa fee for Swedish passport holders is 510 SEK; 1010 for Multiple entry. Single entry visa fee for Finnish passport holders 540 SEK; 1040 for Multiple entry. For other passport holders, kindly contact the Embassy for more information.
- Visa fee can be paid at the Embassy by credit/debit card before submitting application (kindly note that we do not accept American Express or Diners Club)
- Or visa fee must be deposited in Embassy’s SEB account no 5277 10 109 68. Embassy’s IBAN no is SE80 5000 0000 0527 7101 0968. SWIFT address of SEB is ESSESESS.
- Applicants making payment from outside Sweden MUST add 60 SEK to the total fee for bank transfer charges, which is ultimately paid by the Embassy to the concerned bank.
- Receipt of paid visa fee MUST be attached to the application form before sending it through post
- Visa fee is NOT accepted in cash.
- Visa fee is non-refundable
- The application must be filled in with black or blue pen (applications filled out with pencil will not be accepted)
- Visa processing takes approximately 2-3 working days from the date we receive ALL required documents and the visa will be valid from the date it is issued.
- Applicants may be called for an interview with Embassy personnel regarding their visa application
- Submission of consular fee is not a guarantee for delivery of consular service. The Embassy reserves the right to deny/refuse service to an applicant without assigning any reason
- No complaints would be entertained in case the applicant has submitted an incomplete application. Therefore, full care should be taken while filling the visa form.
- All required documents may be submitted by post or at the Embassy
- Embassy’s Consular desk is entertained ONLY at Monday – Friday, 09.00 – 11.30
- Sent by registered mail to Embassy’s BOX address: Embassy of Pakistan, BOX 5872, 102 40 Stockholm, SWEDEN
- Telephone enquiries regarding visa matters are entertained ONLY between Monday – Thursday, 14.00 -17.00 and Friday 15.00 – 17.00
- For a speedy confirmation of the status of your visa application or any other questions, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org