Requirements for business visa:
- Original passport (passport should be valid for at least 6 months and have at least 3 empty pages).
- Each applicant needs to fill out an application form if they carry a passport.
- All questions in the visa application form are obligatory, especially address in Pakistan where you will be staying & information on travel dates. No column of the visa form should be left blank / incomplete.
- Two recently taken identical passport-size photos in colour with white background. Black/White photos and photos printed on paper will NOT be accepted.
- Copy of the passport
- Invitation letter from a host company in Pakistan.
- Business letter from the company on whose behalf the applicant is going to Pakistan.
- Businessmen who are holding passport other than Swedish or Finnish must also provide copy of valid residence permit and extract of the population register/personbevis from Skatteverket/ Maistraatti.
- Applicants submitting their documents by post must also enclose self-addressed return envelope with 84 SEK worth of postage stamps from Sweden or 14 international postal coupons from abroad in order for us to register the mail containing your passports. Kindly, DO NOT pre-register the return envelope.
- Single entry visa fee for Swedish & Finnish passport holders has been changed to 1000 SEK & 2000 SEK for Multiple entry visas. For other passport holders, kindly contact the Embassy for more information. Urgent visa in all applicable categories will be issued within 24 hours at an extra charge of SEK 200.
- Applicants making payment from outside Sweden MUST add 60 SEK to the total fee for bank transfer charges, which is ultimately paid by the Embassy to the concerned bank.
- Visa fee can be paid at the Embassy by credit/debit card before submitting application (kindly note that we do not accept American Express or Diners Club)
- Or visa fee must be deposited in Embassy’s SEB account no 5277 10 109 68. Embassy’s IBAN no is SE80 5000 0000 0527 7101 0968. SWIFT address of SEB is ESSESESS.
- Receipt of paid visa fee MUST be attached to the application form before sending it through post
- Visa fee is NOT accepted in cash.
- Visa fee is non-refundable
- The application must be filled in with black or blue pen (applications filled out with pencil will not be accepted)
- Visa processing takes approximately 3-5 working days from the date we receive ALL required documents and the visa will be valid from the date it is issued.
- Applicants may be called for an interview with Embassy personnel regarding their visa application
- Submission of consular fee is not a guarantee for delivery of consular service. The Embassy reserves the right to deny/refuse service to an applicant without assigning any reason
- No complaints would be entertained in case the applicant has submitted an incomplete application. Therefore, full care should be taken while filling the visa form.
- All required documents may be submitted by post or at the Embassy
- Embassy’s Consular desk is entertained ONLY at Monday – Friday, 09.00 - 11.30
- Sent by registered mail to Embassy’s BOX address: Embassy of Pakistan, BOX 5872, 102 40 Stockholm, SWEDEN
- Telephone enquiries regarding visa matters are entertained ONLY between Monday – Thursday, 14.00 -17.00 and Friday 15.00 – 17.00
- For a speedy confirmation of the status of your visa application or any other questions, please email us on email@example.com