Requirements for business visa:
- Duly filled Visa Application Form.
- Original passport (passport should be valid for at least 6 months and have at least 3 empty pages).
- Two recently taken identical passport-size photos in colour. Black/White photos and photos printed on paper will NOT be accepted.
- Copy of passport.
- Invitation letter from a host company in Pakistan
- Business letter from the Swedish company on whose behalf the applicant is going to Pakistan.
- Receipt of paid visa fee (if submitting in the Embassy fee can be paid by credit card here)
- Applicants submitting their documents by post must also enclose self-addressed return envelope duly paid for registered mail (82 SEK worth of postage stamps from Sweden or 14 international postal coupons from abroad).
- Businessmen who are holding passport other than Swedish or Finnish must also provide copy of valid residence permit and extract of the population register (personbevis) showing that person is permanently residing in one of these countries.
- Single entry business visa fee for Swedish passport holders is 510 SEK; for Finnish passport holders 540 SEK. Multiple entry business visa fee for Swedish passport holders is 1010 SEK; for Finnish passport holders 1040 SEK.
- Visa fee must be deposited in Embassy’s SEB account no 5277 10 109 68 or by credit/debit card at the Embassy before submitting application.
- Embassy’s IBAN no is SE80 5000 0000 0527 7101 0968. SWIFT address of SEB is ESSESESS.
- Visa fee is NOT accepted in cash.
- Receipt of paid visa fee MUST be attached to the application form before sending it through post.
- Full name of the applicant must be written clearly on the deposit slip.
- Applicants making payment from outside Sweden MUST add 60 SEK to the total fee for bank transfer charges, which is ultimately paid by the Embassy to the concerned bank.
- VISA FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Visa processing takes approximately 2 working days from the date we receive ALL required documents and the visa will be valid from the date it is issued.
- No complaints would be entertained in case the applicant has submitted incomplete application form. Therefore, full care should be taken while filling the visa form.
- In case the requisite formalities have not been fulfilled, the applicant will be responsible for any delay in processing of the visa application.
- Embassy will not be responsible for any delay due to intervening weekends or holidays.
- All required documents may be submitted at the Embassy’s Consular desk Monday-Friday 9.00-11.30 or sent by registered mail to Embassy’s BOX address: Embassy of Pakistan, BOX 5872, 102 40 Stockholm, SWEDEN.
- Phone line for visas +46 8 20 33 00, #2.
- Telephone inquiries regarding visa matters are entertained ONLY between 14.00 – 17.00. For a speedy confirmation of the status of your visa application or any other questions, please E-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org