|REPRESENTING BOTH ELECTRONIC, PRINT MEDIA AND JOURNALISTS INTENDING TO MAKE DOCUMENTARIES
- Four (4) Visa Application Forms fully filled in.
- Completed Form A for Journalists (Four copies). All questions must be answered in the form.
- Four (4) copies of the first 2 pages of the passport (Passport should be valid for at least one year).
- CV of the journalist.
- Copy of Person Bevis of the Swedish/Finnish journalists.
- One photograph attached to each visa application.
- Recommendation letter from newspaper/magazine/organization.
- Please make four identical sets of the application before submitting
These applications will be referred to Pakistan for approval by the concerned authorities. Normally it takes 4-6 weeks to process such requests.
- SEK 510 for single entry visa for Swedish and Finnish Journalists.
- Visa fee must be deposited before applying for the visa.
- Make sure to bring the Bankgiro receipt with you while coming to the Embassy.
- Alternatively, the deposit slip must be attached to the application form before sending it through post, otherwise the case would be kept pending.
- Consular Fees are not accepted in cash at the Consular desk of the Embassy.
- Consular Fees can be deposited in Embassy’s SEB Account no 5277 10 109 68 or Facility for making payment by Credit/Debit Card is Now available at the Embassy.
- Payments through internet are not accepted in urgent cases.
- Full name of the applicant must be written clearly on the Bank slips. This is important to confirm that you have deposited the consular fee.
- Cash is also not accepted through post. Envelops containing cash are returned without consideration.
- Embassy's IBAN no is: SE80 5000 0000 0527 7101 0968. Swift Address of SEB is: ESSESESS
- Applicants from outside Sweden while making payment of the consular fee through a bank, MUST ADD 60 SEK TO THE TOTAL FEE ON ACCOUNT OF BANK TRANSFER CHARGES, which is ultimately paid by the Embassy to the concerned Bank. Such cases, where the Bank Transfer Charges are not paid by the applicant to the Embassy, would be kept pending.
- Visa fee is non-refundable.
- The Visa will be effective from the Date of Issue.
- No complaints would be entertained in cases where the applicant has submitted incomplete visa forms.Therefore full care should be taken while filling the visa form.
- All registered posts should be sent to Embassy's Post Box, instead of the postal address, for their timely receipt.
- Applications sent through post should contain a self-addressed return envelope (Must contain 82.- SEK postage stamps), duly paid for registered mail.
- All registered mail in this connection should be sent to Embassy's post box address: EMBASSY OF PAKISTAN Box 5872, 102 40, STOCKHOLM. This will help us take a prompt action on your application..
- Applicants from outside Sweden should send a self addressed return envelope along-with 14 international postal coupons (Pl check with your post office)
- In case the requisite formalities have not been fulfilled, applicant will be responsible for any delay in processing of the visa application.
- Embassy will not be responsible for any delay due to intervening weekends or holidays.
- Telephone enquires about any important matter concerning visa cases are entertained only between 14.30 to 17.00 hrs. Note that during the month of Ramadan our phone hours are from 13.00-15.00 as the Embassy closes earlier. For a speedy confirmation of the status of your visa application or any other questions, please E-mail us on email@example.com