The Swedish Government has reported confirmed cases of Coronavirus throughout the country. So far, there are over 31,523 laboratory confirmed cases with 3, 831 deaths.
Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Sweden advises against non-essential travel to all countries
Meanwhile in Finland, over 6, 443 laboratory-confirmed cases have been diagnosed with 304 deaths. The Finnish government, in cooperation with the President of the Republic, declares a state of emergency in Finland over coronavirus outbreak (click here to read more)
In view of the extraordinary situation and to ensure the health and safety of our respectable visitors, we would request/encourage all visitors to avoid coming to the Embassy physically and apply through online services. Details are given here:
- Individuals are advised to obtain appointment for Consular services before visiting the Embassy. For appointment please send email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All visa applicatants are advised to apply for a Pakistani visa online by visiting this link https://visa.nadra.gov.pk/. Alternately, they can send their visa applications through couriers.
- For renewal of Machine Readable Passports (MRPs) applicants are advised to apply online at https://onlinemrp.dgip.gov.pk/
- For latest Guidelines regarding Air Transport of COVID 19 Positive Dead Body click here
- For guidelines for inbound passengers & FAQs click here