Pakistan Citizen’s Portal
Prime Minister’s Performance Delivery Unit (PMDU) is a nation-wide complaints and grievance redressal mechanism. The overseas Pakistanis can get every possible relief from the Government Organizations through Pakistan Citizen’s Portal (PCP). It is a Government-owned Mobile Application (available on both Android and iOS).
- You can directly connect with any government department to communicate your grievance or suggestion through the app
- Your complaints will be resolved within government rules.
- No reference required to put forward a case.
- No physical mobility required.
- Regular update and real time tracking regarding the status of complaints.
- No timing bar on complaint lodging/case submission.
Overseas Pakistanis can raise their issues on PCP by following the following options:
|By using mobile app|
(people having smart phones)
|By using web-access|
(People having no smart phones)
|By participation in Khuli Kachehris||Overseas Pakistanis can participate in e-Kachehris which are being scheduled as per SOPs on Facebook, radio or tv by 24 federal organizations. (List of Khuli Kachehris)|
|Manual complaint lodging facility||Overseas Pakistanis who are either illiterate, physically challenged, aged or women/widows can lodge their written complaints as per SOPs through PCP-Dashboards. In this regard, all dashboards of MOFA and its Foreign Missions are authorized to do so.|
|Help-line for Guidance||+92 (0)51 90 00 111|