Registration of Newborn
The new born babies born to Pakistani citizens/dual citizens of Sweden and Finland must be registered as Pakistani nationals in the Embassy of Pakistan Stockholm (Sweden), by their parents within one year of the date of birth. The following documents are required for birth registration:
- Form S_1-1 (duly completed)
- Both parents’ passports and NICOP/CNICs (in original) along with one photo copy each.
- Mother’s NICOP/CNIC must have husband’s name on it. In case of foreign mother, an affidavit declaring “No Objection” for registration of her/his child as a Pakistani national.
- Extract of the Population Register (Personbevis of the child) from Skatteverket / Maistraatti in English).
- Two coloured photographs of the child (Eyes should be clearly visible).
- Fees SEK 110/-
- Facility for making payment by Credit/Debit Card is available at the Embassy. Consular Fee is not accepted in cash at the Embassy.
- Cash can be deposited in Embassy’s SEB Account no:
5277 10 109 68
- Full name of the applicant must be written clearly on the Bank slips.
IF CASES ARE SENT BY POST
- If documents are sent by post then fees should be transferred to SEB bank account 5277 10 109 68
- Applicants from Finland (if sending by post) should transfer the fees in following account:
SEB IBAN no: SE80 5000 0000 0527 7101 0968.
Swift Address of SEB is: ESSESESS
- Please note that applicants from Finland must add SEK 60/- to the total fee on account of Bank charges, which is ultimately paid by the Embassy to the concerned Bank. Such cases, where the Bank Transfer Charges are not paid separately by the applicant to the Embassy, would be kept pending.
- The deposit slip must be attached to the application form before submission, otherwise the case would be kept pending.
- Cash is also not accepted through post. Envelopes containing cash are returned without consideration.
- Applications sent through post should contain a self-addressed return envelope with SEK 84/- postage stamps on it.
- Applicants from Finland should send self-addressed return envelope with 10 international coupons.
Note: For children more than one year age, the parents should apply directly online for NICOP at NADRA’s website http://id.nadra.gov.pk/
Requirements for NICOP Application
POC and NICOP application
NADRA have informed that they have launched Web Based Application System named as “Pak ldentity” for processing of POC and NICOP application in order to facilitate Pakistani expatriates. Applicants may therefore visit the following website to apply for NICOP and POC.
Requirements for issuance of passports for newly born babies
Machine Readable Passports (MRPs) are issued at Embassy of Pakistan, Stockholm. For more information please follow the link Passport Section